Vancouver post cruise to whistler

We are arriving Vancouver June 2nd from our Alaska cruise. We are planning to take a bus up to Whistler that day. We can pick up the bus at the Pan Pacific which I understand is in walking distance of the pier. I am just trying to book the bus and would love some info as to about what time to expect to be off the ship. The itinerary says we arrive 7:30am. Thanks

They try to disembark pax according to their times of flights, buses and other transfers, plus the ship has to clear customs and do other paperwork before the first pax is allowed ashore. If you plan for about 9:30 you won't be to far off. And it is a great trip up to Whistler, we are going up ourselves next week for a few days.

I have booked Alaska for May 20, 2009 with 3 nights precruise in whistler.

Can you post any info about it when you get back. Interested in the weather, and what you do there.

Thanks, have a great time.

Hey PD - I may also be heading up Whistler way middle of next week - as I will be camping I am going to see how the weather plays out first - Are you intending to tackle a couple of the golf courses while you are up there? If you see a rather large graying, balding, glasses wearing, huffing and puffing mountain biker trying to cycle the Valley trail pass the golf courses it might be me.

Cheers

Dennis

Hey PD - I may also be heading up Whistler way middle of next week - as I will be camping I am going to see how the weather plays out first - Are you intending to tackle a couple of the golf courses while you are up there? If you see a rather large graying, balding, glasses wearing, huffing and puffing mountain biker trying to cycle the Valley trail pass the golf courses it might be me.

Cheers

Dennis

We won the use of a condo up there for a week which is too long for us so one of sons and his wife a useing it over the weekend and we are going up on Tues for a few days. Yes, golf is in the equation for at least one day. I'd meet you at the Savage Beagle but I don't think I could stay awake that long....enjoy.;)

Archived