Destiny Cabin 6167

reallynow

Any insight on this cabin?

This is only my second cruise and I'm not very good with all of the lingo, so bear with me. I'm not sure our cabin is on the best side to see the islands as we pull into port??? Any help would be greatly appreciated it.

Great!! You can tell me all about it! ;) I don't go until June 22nd.......so I am looking at the rain right now a bit jealous of your Sunday departure, lol.

Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

I have cruised Destiny twice before and noticed that the majority of the time it is the port side of the ship that gets the views of the island. That is why I made sure to get port this time out. Again, I am not saying that every island is like that, but the majority have been.

Looking at your location, you are located on the Starboard side. You will still get good views.

It really varies and is hard to predict. It depends on how the ship pulls up to the dock, how many ships are in port and which ships dock where. We were starboard side on our Destiny cruise and got an island view every time, unlike the PP who was portside.

Archived