Pick up time in NY??

WJBonds

Hi guys! Thanks in advance for helping. I will be on the 6/08 Spirit cruise out of NY - returning on Sat. 6/14. Because I have to arrange ground transportation for an elderly relative, I have to have a pretty good idea of when we will actually off of the ship. Can anyone help. In other words, I should tell the limo driver to meet us at what time?

If you pick a later departure time you can have a later pick up time We picked orange which on our cruise had a 12:20pm depart time- it actually got called at around 11:30-11:45am. No lines to get off the ship but a long line at customs. We opted for the porter at customs which got us through rather quickly (10-15 minutes). I would say plan on around Noon. That will let you relax in the morning instead of trying to rush.

Thanks for the quick reply - I didn't realize that you can choose a departure time. Can you tell me what the earliest time was?

All I can remember is we met the concierge in Henry's Pub at 10:30 for VIP (suite pax) debarkation. We & the pax taking their own luggage off debarked about the same time. My daughter was picking us up, but got lost because of weekend alternate routes or something. She went through the Lincoln Tunnel 3 times. We were outside waiting for her before 11:30 & she finally showed up around noon. Next time I'd drive myself or get a limo.

Archived