Questions about Carnival's Pappas & Beer Beach Tour in Ensenada

Sailfish

We just booked the Pappas & Beer Beach Tour in Ensenada for our up coming cruise next month aboard the Elation. Has anyone done this shore excursion? I'd love to find out more.

It used to be that the cruise line tour took passengers to a resort on Rosarita Beach, a little north of Ensenada. This particular tour seems to be new. I'd really appreciate your feedback as to what to expect.

Thanks in advance.

We heard alot of hoots and yells from Pappas, when we were there last Sept. So sounds like fun.

Sorry we didn't go there, but we went with the so called boring tour at Fox studio and Rosarita Beach Hotel Lunch, which we loved. The food was good, the Fox tour was boring, but we still enjoyed it Its just a short walk from the Hotel to Pappas and Beer. We came back and walked around, Ensenada , did some shopping, all in all a great time spent.

So many people loved the wine tour, so guess thats the thing to do.

Any way have fun

were from san diego,and have been to pappas&beer several times.

its about an hours ride from ensanada.on weekends its a big time party spot.if your in to that its alot of fun.

its a huge bar on the beach.close to shopping.we always have fun shooting fire works on the beach.

any how im rambling.have fun.

mike.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question. We also have been to Ensenada several times, but only to the major tourist areas around town while on a cruise. We are from Northern California and play volleyball, so we thought this tour would be great. But I wasn't sure what to expect. It sounds like Pappas & Beer must be a lot like Senor Frogs. What kind of weather can I expect in mid-June? Where we reside, June is sunny and warm. But out on the coast, up north anyway, we get a lot of overcast. I was planning to take warm weather clothes until I read about the cool June weather in the LA area.

Input regarding the weather would be much appreciated.

Archived