Excursion Question

Ok. So we cruise in mid July on the Monarch of the Seas. As many may recongnize this is my wife's 40th this year and the cruise is a way to celebrate.

So yesterday, I booked the bartending class in Ensenada, through the RCCL site and paid for it (at least that is what my bank says) and at the end, it received a message that said check your e-mail.

Well, I have and I get my e-mail on my phone (palm Treo) and now it has been 24 hrs and no confirmation from RC. It shows up on the website (I played around with the sore excursions and it was right there).

Should I be worried or not, if anyone has booked the shore excursion early through the RC website, please let me know when or if you ever received confirmation prior to leaving.

Thanks!

cant help with the email question but just wanted to note that the bar excursion was great! We did is last month and had a blast...the little city tour is nice and the guides were amazing. Make sure to eat before you go...not an excursion to go on with an empty stomach:rolleyes:

Archived