Need recommendations on cabins

Which cabin should I pick on Explorer of the Seas?

6592, 6310, 6388, 6690

7550, 7242, 7538

Right now we are leaning towards 6310 because it's in the middle right before the hump, 7550 because it is near the aft elevator and 6388 because it's at the very back of the ship.

Help I need advice!

If it were me, I'd go with 6310. The aft room has a superstructure that you have to look past to see the ocean, and 7550 is too much forward for me.

We've had a hump cabin on The Explorer, and it was a perfect location. 6310 is at the very beginning of the hump, and I believe the balcony is a tad bit larger than the standard size.

Good Luck!

A~

IMO any of the cabins you have listeded on deck 7. They are all forward and near an elevator.

As stated the aft balcony on this ship has too much structure to make it a true enjoyable aft.

6310 at the very front of the hump would be great looking forward, however you will be blocked by the other balconys looking aft. Not a biggie but I like a clear view and location that you will get from the cabin choices on deck 7

I would avoid Deck 6 both aft because of the extraordinarily poor views because of the superstructure and anywhere else because of the reduced glass in the wall of the balconies. Deck 6 balconies are sortof 25% glass and 75% solid steel wall. The other decks are more 50%/50%.

For myself I would choose either 7550 or 7242 because I like Deck 7 for being a bit closer to the water; these two staterooms are handy to the elevators.

Bon Voyage~~

Leslie

Archived