Honeymoon package

PhilUK73

Folks - Honeymoon is on 14/6 for 2 weeks on the Sea Princess - do you reckon the honeymoon package is a good deal or not?

Cheers,

Phil

Which one? There are two. You could probably get the same stuff for less money while on board. Sans the signed card by the CPT. Now, if you have the money to spend, it does save you some time and effort.

You may want to check and see if it is real champagne vs. sparkling wine.

Thanks a lot - on honeymoon we definitely want to save time and effort so will probably o ahead we were going to book the bigger package. It does say champagne so imagine it should be.

Phil

Folks - Honeymoon is on 14/6 for 2 weeks on the Sea Princess - do you reckon the honeymoon package is a good deal or not?

Cheers,

Phil

We ordered the Honeymoon/ Anniversary package (on the Sun Princess NYE 07/08 cruise from Sydney), the complete one with gowns, photo with the captian, massage etc etc...I had to email Princess cruises as the packages were in US $...The reply was all was fine and it would come off my cruise card, I was so excited, I thought this was an excellent choice it was to be a surprise for my husband, needless to say $591 AU$ I did'nt buy anything else.

Thought I would go to the Pursers deck to check as there was no welcoming Champagne etc. The young lady said she knew nothing about this, she copied the email (I made sure I had that with me) and said they wouldmessage my cabin with an answer, I had heard nothing the next day so went to the pursers desk again, received the same response as the day before, by this time I was not amused, I thought I would just forget about it and not let it spoil our cruise.

I heard nothing from anyone, no apology, no nothing. So I really don't know if it is worth it or not. I did'nt get the chance to find out.:(

Archived