Mimosa's on my balcony

wezie

Is orange juise an included beverage or do you have to pay for it? Also, is it on the room service menu? I plan on bringing some sparkling wine as one of the bottles we are allowed to bring on board.

Orange juice is included but only available until 11:00 am in the Lido restaurant. At 11:00 the dispensers are changed from breakfast juices to punch, lemonade, iced tea and apple juice for the remainder of the day. If you plan to have your mimosas as an eye opener this won't be a problem. If you are thinking of having them later in the day, I suggest you bring a small thermos bottle to store the OJ till you need it.

One note of caution; the dispensers need to be refilled when they run empty. Immediately after a refill the juice will run watery for a bit. This isn't a big deal as when we have gotten a watery glass of juice we simply get another one. This situation could be ruinous to a batch of mimosas. Do a taste test before you grab your supply just to be on the safe side.

Is orange juise an included beverage or do you have to pay for it? Also, is it on the room service menu? I plan on bringing some sparkling wine as one of the bottles we are allowed to bring on board.

OJ is on the room service menu and can be had 24/7. Order as many glasses as you want.

Archived