Her Majesty cruisers

I wanna here more about the Majesty of the Sea. Recent cruisers please tell me about her and do you have copies of her Compass newsletters I believe they are called. Also would love to see pics from the inside of the ship.

How recent? We sailed on Majesty for the fourth time on February 22 of this year. Is that recent enough?

The daily newspaper is called the Cruise Compass, but I don't save those. Perhaps others here will have copies. I don't have pictures to provide either unfortunately.

However, if you have any questions in particular perhaps I could answer them. It would help to know if you are sailing on a 3-night or 4-night cruise.

Majesty is a fun, relaxing ship for a quick getaway.

We are on a 4 night cruise. I was curious about the pool games and how crowded was the pool area since there is a port of call every day and how was the food in the dining room. Ive only cruised with carnival and am apprehensive with going with RCCL. Id appreciate any info you can give me about the ship. How was the night life. I know carnivals was a blast.

We are on a 4 night cruise. I was curious about the pool games and how crowded was the pool area since there is a port of call every day and how was the food in the dining room. Ive only cruised with carnival and am apprehensive with going with RCCL. Id appreciate any info you can give me about the ship. How was the night life. I know carnivals was a blast.

Hi! See my review of my 4 day Majesty cruise from 5/12 - 5/16 currently posted under my name - Motleu - and titles Rev. Just off. majesty 4 day 5/12 - 5/16. If you have addiiotnal questions after looking at my post just let me know! Thanks and have a great cruise!

I was on the Majesty from May 5 to the 9th. I honestly didn't spend much time on the pool area after the first day because it was a short cruise and we had things planned at each port of call. I can tell you that the pool deck was fairly crowed on the first day, and one of the pools was closed. By the 2nd morning, the other pool was open and there seemed to be plenty of room for everyone.

The ship is great. Depending on your deck the rooms are small to tiny, unless you have a suite. I was on Deck 9 and the room was plenty big for 2 people. The rest of our group was on Deck 8 and those rooms were smaller. I actually had a small seating area and the rooms on deck 8 did not.

We ate in the formal dining room each night. We had the late seating. For pumping out food for over 2000 people a day, I was impressed. It wasn't 5 star dining, but the food was very good. Service was excellent, and the bar tender at dining was awesome. His name was Aurin - He's a really great guy from St Thomas. They call him the booze Dr, and the name fits!!

I do have a a few pictures of the interior of the ship, but I haven't posted any yet. When I do, I can put the link here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Overall, the cruise exceeded my expectations. Next time I will take a longer trip.

Thanks.

Jeff

My 1st cruise was on the Majesty last April not long after her renovation(or dry dock upgrade session) and we loved it. We did the 3 nighter with stops in Coco Cay and Nassau. For me the pool was its busiest while docked in Nassau, and the food and service were great, I hope that you enjoy you 1st RCCL experience as much as we did

2174515570101352373S425x425Q85.jpg

2359220310101352373S425x425Q85.jpg

Archived