Barcelona - Luggage Store?

You can leave bags in lockers at the Sants train station. The locker area is not hard to find; just follow the signs with a picture of a suitcase and a word something like "insegne." I don't remember the cost; something like 5 euros for the large locker, which was big enough for two bags. Have fun in Barca!

You can leave bags in lockers at the Sants train station. The locker area is not hard to find; just follow the signs with a picture of a suitcase and a word something like "insegne." I don't remember the cost; something like 5 euros for the large locker, which was big enough for two bags. Have fun in Barca!

I wish I had known this when we were in Barcelona in 2003. We went to the airport expecting to fid left luggage there, but it was full so we had to wait four hours sitting on our luggage waiting for the check-in to open.

The Sants option sounds much better. You can take a taxi from the port to Sants very easily.

Archived