Category VF on the Vista Class

Avril

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of a Category VF cabin from a Vista Class ship (doesn't matter which ship). My MOm and I are sailing on the E-dam in December and I understand that she is very similar to the Vistas and I would love tos ee what our cabin and balcony is going to look like!! :D I've had a balcony on Carnival and Princess and just want to see what HAL's look like and see if they're similar.

Thanks!! :D

Many of the VF cabins have the "steel" reeling/wall instead of the plexiglass (promenade deck). If the search is working, use "steel" as your keyword and it should avail many posts with pictures. Attached are not "my pictures"

1994530538_steelverandah.jpg.86a4e15c141ca1cb3d1496820c077052.jpg

2035723412_steelrail.jpg.6d70c857c6691bf375f0f3f5d9dbc202.jpg

Many of the VF cabins have the "steel" reeling/wall instead of the plexiglass (promenade deck). If the search is working, use "steel" as your keyword and it should avail many posts with pictures.

Thanks for the pics. :D Our cabin is on Verandah Deck and has plexiglass, not the steel railing. The balcony in the pics you found looks so nice though!! :D I hope the plexiglass ones look a lot the same!! :D

What search are you refering to? :confused:

Don't have any pics (sorry!) but we just had a VF last month on Noordam. Balcony had the plexi railing and had plenty of room for us to use the 3 chairs (our cabin steward got us a third!) and the small table.

I found this on from another thread regarding the Westerdam.

The side VA/VB/VC verandas are 6'x9', the deck 4 VD and VF are 7.5'x9', and the deck 5 VE and VF are 4.5'x9'. Mark off some rectangles on your floor to help you decide which you would like. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=31973&d=1163375327

We had one of those steel-walled VF balconies on the Noordam recently. Could not have been happier. Our room was like the sixth from the bow and the balcony was huge, much bigger than a plexiglass we had the previous year.

Archived