speaking of goat curry in the other thread

onehotpooh

the last cruise i went on i was like 24 weeks prego. depending on the calendar, i prolly was 25 weeks (oops) but anyhoo, carnival had themed lunches and one day they had indian food. i cant tell you how many times i went thru the line for more. does princess have themed lunches?

pooh

Sort of. One day they will feature Mexican, the next Chinese, one day sushi, but there are always 'regular' choices as well for the folks who don't like to be challenged. Even the specialty items are pretty toned down (no raw fish for sushi, for example). Princess's items are pretty tame - IMO.

I've never seen goat curry on any of the buffets - which is a shame. I love a good goat curry.

Guest arowe6

I'm sure others who have more experience can help you out a little bit more but I remember themed stuff at the cafe Caribe'. I specifically remember an Asian themed buffet lunch on the Caribbean princess with some excellent dishes but the Sushi was terrible. They also have a Mexican themed night and a German night. I also saw a curry dish on the buffet line (I believe it was lamb with some kind of very spicy curry) but it wasn't for a theme lunch and I only saw it once during our seven day cruise. It was excellent, BTW.

Enjoy your cruise.

-Andrew

Archived