NCL Spirit - for kids 14, 12 and 11

jnmrlk

Does any-one know what type of programs/entertainment there is available for my 3 boys - ages 14, 12 and 11 - my boys first cruise and they are not at all excited - they think they are going to be board, I don't think they will (not my first cruise) but can't persuade them different. As I have never had the need to pay attention to the "kids" or "teen" clubs can any-one help me - or does any-one have a copy of the daily activities sheet for kids (does NCL offer a daily sheet???)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Does any-one know what type of programs/entertainment there is available for my 3 boys - ages 14, 12 and 11 - my boys first cruise and they are not at all excited - they think they are going to be board, I don't think they will (not my first cruise) but can't persuade them different. As I have never had the need to pay attention to the "kids" or "teen" clubs can any-one help me - or does any-one have a copy of the daily activities sheet for kids (does NCL offer a daily sheet???)

Any help would be much appreciated.

they're going to love it- that's if you have enough kids on board. My boys 17,11,9 & 8 had a great time. The 12 & 11 year old will be in the same group in the Kids Center deck 10. The 14 year old will be in the teen center deck 13-Celebrity Disco (if its still going on there). Make sure everyone goes at least the first night- Get acquainted night usually @ 8pm. Pickup for the kids center is 10pm unless you pay extra then pickup is 1am or 2.0 has been implemented- hours are suppose to get extended. I'll look for the schedules- I have only been able to find the 13-17 years olds daily, still looking for the 10-12 & 6-9 and post a link so you can see the activities. Don't worry- they make a fuss but they have a great time anyway. Happy Sailing

Click on the link in the bottom of my signature to view copies of the Tweens and Teens programs from the Spirit this past February.

Our 12yo has a blast with the Tweens, while his older brother (15) generally used the Teen club as a place to make friends and also as a meeting point. He did some activities witht he group, but others independently with the friends he made by participating with the group early on.

Archived