5 O'Clock Somewhere

Nymue

Oh, well, given my username here, I just had to chime in. :D

I'm pretty much a purist when it comes to drinks: Gray Goose martini, up, very dry, olives; single malt scotch, neat; beer ..., er, cold; that kind of thing. But, there are a few exceptions. I have to admit, back in the old days when Princess used to have a frozen drink special each day, I always looked forward to the chocolate bananna. It was just what it sounds like. With rum, I believe. Each one was about 50,000,000 calories, but they were good. And, when we were on the Tahitian Princess, I loved the Ultimate Cooler because they made them with real, fresh Passion Fruit puree.

Oh, and by the way, I'm going to go over and post on our Role Call thread, as well (I'm "Sox Fan Cruiser's" hubby) and will be joining the OP on the June 22 cruise on the CB. Sounds like a fun crew! ;)

YEAH!!!!! I'll have to check out the Ultimate Cooler, I LOVE Passion Fruit :p What else is in it?

And, when we were on the Tahitian Princess, I loved the Ultimate Cooler because they made them with real, fresh Passion Fruit puree.

Oh, and by the way, I'm going to go over and post on our Role Call thread, as well (I'm "Sox Fan Cruiser's" hubby) and will be joining the OP on the June 22 cruise on the CB. Sounds like a fun crew! ;)

Come on, ......The Hot Tubs A Bubblin'

Let’s Get the Party Going :D

2952993420101313100S500x500Q85.jpg

Hugs & Happy Sailing,

Anne - From the 5 O'Clock Somewhere Crew :p

I'm pretty much a purist when it comes to drinks: Gray Goose martini, up, very dry, olives; single malt scotch, neat; beer ..., er, cold; that kind of thing. But, there are a few exceptions. I have to admit, back in the old days when Princess used to have a frozen drink special each day, I always looked forward to the chocolate bananna. It was just what it sounds like. With rum, I believe. Each one was about 50,000,000 calories, but they were good. And, when we were on the Tahitian Princess, I loved the Ultimate Cooler because they made them with real, fresh Passion Fruit puree.

Lovin' the screen name - and great taste in vodka too!! We are Gray Goose fans as well:)

Where did you get you 5 o"clock somewhere icon for your name!! You know it' s our 6/22 party theme!!

YEAH!!!!! I'll have to check out the Ultimate Cooler, I LOVE Passion Fruit :p What else is in it?

LOL! Ya know what? I have no idea what else was in it. Our friendly bartender just suggested it one day (to beat the heat) and I kept on ordering them. :p Probably rum, and I know it had a little fizz to it, so probably some soda. And everything in French Polynesia seemed to have pineapple juice in it. I'll see if I can find out. Or, we can ask on the ship. They make them on all the Princess ships, but they used passion fruit juice when we were no the Golden last February (not that there's anything wrong with that.) ;)

CL-JW, we "Goosers" gotta stick together. :D

Irishone, I did know that was the party theme, and I'm looking forward to it. As for where I found my avatar, I honestly don't recall. I think I just did a search in Google images, but it was so long ago I'm not really sure.

There is a website, http://www.webtender.com, where you can select the ingredients you have in your bar, including mixers, from a long list, and it will come back with all the cocktails, if any, you can make with just those ingredients.

You can also put in a drink name and get the ingredients. For instance, I entered Miami Vice, and got not only that one, but other drinks that have "Miami" in the name.

It's fun, check it out.

T

Archived