Wohoo!!!!!!! Docs are on the way!!!!!!!

bubbles1209

Got an e-mail from my PVP today that our docs had been printed! I went under my reservation, and sure enough the little square out to the right by the documents section had turned green. I went to the e-docs section, and there it was that famous little message in red.......Guests will receive documents via mail (message i.d. 1206) :D :D I'll be doing the doc dance within a week, wohoo!!!!!!!!!!! Only 31 more days to go!

Got an e-mail from my PVP today that our docs had been printed! I went under my reservation, and sure enough the little square out to the right by the documents section had turned green. I went to the e-docs section, and there it was that famous little message in red.......Guests will receive documents via mail (message i.d. 1206) :D :D I'll be doing the doc dance within a week, wohoo!!!!!!!!!!! Only 31 more days to go!

I wonder what they look like are they all done up on nice paper, with lots of info or just something similar that you could print off your self..I mean can the docs be kepts as a keepsake...congrats...

Yep, it's a little blue booklet with all of the same info you can get in the e-docs. I like to keep them as a souvenier afterwards. The booklet is a rectangular shape...........a little longer than a checkbook with tear out pages for the ones they need to keep as you go along, but once you're done at check-in, it's yours. I have 1 from every cruise so far.:)

Archived