Glory Dinner Reservation Question

bigred4770

Hi all.

I will be going on the Glory on July 5th (Eastern). I was wondering, which night of the cruise is the worst in regards to food? I want to make my dinner reservation in the supper club soon and when I have sailed on Princess, I have always booked my reservations on caribbean night.

Thanks

We were on the Glory Apr 26 - May 3; Our reservations in the Supper Club were for Tuesday as that was the day in St Thomas and you are in port from 10am - 8 pm; We had reservations for 7:00 pm and did not finish until 9:40 pm; It was fantastic and well worth the extra fee; And Tuesday was a good choice as there was nothing outstanding on the Dining Room menu that night......Oh! We are going on the Glory again in October, the Western Itinerary this time.

Honestly, the food on the first night was terrible. Not bashing the Glory at all, but our steaks really were inedible and the baked potatoes were rocks...

Every other night we ate in the dining room was awesome, but they must have had first night jitters or something!!:) Don't think you can go wrong if you go the first night. Then, book another night really fast because the supper club was phenomenal! We went on the Cozumel night which was the 3rd night.

I believe they will have the week's menus available for you to look at (if you go make your reservation in person)...and I guess you can pick and choose depending on which night looks the 'worst' to you????

Archived