Booking massage & hair on Conquest

I'm a complete cruise newbie! Can someone tell me if it is possible to book these things in advance? I want to make sure my FI and I get set up to have massages done the day before the wedding and the morning of I want to get my hair/makeup done. Any idea how I do this? I am little anxious about not getting appointments because the day of the wedding will be the first day in port.

FI says I have enough anxiety for 10 people...someone want to share it with me? LOL!!

Thanks!

I'm a complete cruise newbie! Can someone tell me if it is possible to book these things in advance? I want to make sure my FI and I get set up to have massages done the day before the wedding and the morning of I want to get my hair/makeup done. Any idea how I do this? I am little anxious about not getting appointments because the day of the wedding will be the first day in port.

FI says I have enough anxiety for 10 people...someone want to share it with me? LOL!!

Thanks!

At the moment I am at a loss for which cruiseline you are using, but I can tell you how it works with Royal Caribbean. RC will tell you you cannot book spa appointments in advance (at least not yet, but I heard you will be able to do this eventually). However, you can contact the spa directly that RC contracts with and make an appt ahead of time. I don't believe this applies for massages, but it does for hair, make-up, nails, etc. I have the link to the spa company at home and info as to how to contact them to do this. I am not sure how other cruiselines work, or even if all of the cruiselines use the same spa service company (similar to TWE). I will page you on the DW board tonight and give you the link/info.

At the moment I am at a loss for which cruiseline you are using, but I can tell you how it works with Royal Caribbean. RC will tell you you cannot book spa appointments in advance (at least not yet, but I heard you will be able to do this eventually). However, you can contact the spa directly that RC contracts with and make an appt ahead of time. I don't believe this applies for massages, but it does for hair, make-up, nails, etc. I have the link to the spa company at home and info as to how to contact them to do this. I am not sure how other cruiselines work, or even if all of the cruiselines use the same spa service company (similar to TWE). I will page you on the DW board tonight and give you the link/info.

I am dumb!! It says right on the title of your post that you are using Carnival!! Oh geez. Well I guess the next question would be whether or not RCCL and Carnival use the same spa service contractor. I think I need a nap:o

First, congrats! We are getting married onboard the Conquest in just a couple of weeks. :D

I do not think they typically schedule spa appointments in advance. However, when I received my initial paperwork from TWE (have to use them since we are marrying onboard the ship), I do remember there being a check box if you wanted to obtain information about spa services for the wedding. I guess what I am trying to say is, perhaps it is possible if going through TWE, otherwise, I think the answer would be "No".

Happy Planning and enjoy each every step, because time flies!!! :)

Archived