okies- another questions about the kids club

onehotpooh

my daughter is potty trained 95 percent of the time. come november, she'll prolly be 100 percent of the time. but... if she like tugged at one of the counselors and said, ' i have to go'. would the counselor at least point her in the right direction, walk her to the potty or hand her a piece of toilet tissue if shes being 'needy' or will they page me and let her pee over herself while im making the mad dash from the other side of the boat.

just curious.

pooh

my daughter is potty trained 95 percent of the time. come november, she'll prolly be 100 percent of the time. but... if she like tugged at one of the counselors and said, ' i have to go'. would the counselor at least point her in the right direction, walk her to the potty or hand her a piece of toilet tissue if shes being 'needy' or will they page me and let her pee over herself while im making the mad dash from the other side of the boat.

just curious.

pooh

They have bathrooms in the kidz zone and I would just mention it when signing her up.

My kids are older but the councellors where great and there were very few kids which should be similar in November.

They will only page you if there is a problem:D :D

just curious.

pooh

The counselors can show her to the bathroom, but they won't be able to provide hands on assistance. If that would present a problem, you would probably want to ask them to page you as soon as she needs to go. Also, be sure you have her take a trip to the restroom right before you take her to the club.

We went on DS's first cruise when he was still in Pull-ups (right on his 3rd birthday). Big mistake, got to be 100% potty trained! My son didn't quite get it and was still in the disposable Pull-Ups.

I have been practicing for the last several months taking him to the bathroom (potty room) at the gym before I drop him off before my workout. When we go on his next cruise (he will be turning 4 years old the first day) I will continue to do the same. This way I am showing him where the potty is AND making sure he goes before I leave him.

Cheryl

Archived