All of those just back from Glory Eastern...

jenscruise

Thank you so much to all of you who have been posting such informative and entertaining reviews. They are holding me over for the next 142 days!

Now, I know at least one of you has their Capers. If I asked nicely, would you scan those in and post them? Or are they on webshots already?

Thanks again! :)

Thank you so much to all of you who have been posting such informative and entertaining reviews. They are holding me over for the next 142 days!

Now, I know at least one of you has their Capers. If I asked nicely, would you scan those in and post them? Or are they on webshots already?

Thanks again! :)

FYI.... remember that is Halloween month, and one night they will have a costume dress up. We did not know this our first October cruise, so we did not take a costume. But this year, we are prepared. You sail 2 weeks before us.

You will LOVE Glory, and St. Thomas and St. Maarten. In St. Thomas, make sure you do the Paradise Point. OR take a tour of the Island and they take you higher than Paradise point. The highest point on the Island is across from Paradise Point. It is wonderful there.

Here are a few photos of St. Thomas and St. Maarten fro you. 539655193_gloryseekers2007061.jpg.5fbb4061277b3c830885a4b71fdb8401.jpg

1309004561_gloryseekers2007072.jpg.e1bdd08c3c0e252cddac1d32fdf7a5b5.jpg

316182978_gloryseekers2007105.jpg.2270398b9d0672477b1dd50eed9ab3a2.jpg

1838678909_gloryseekers2007062.jpg.b87da1787037623761684b50eaa5e39c.jpg

1727229686_gloryseekers2007081.jpg.76097fa22588e490f7de6766f0f2cc40.jpg

FYI.... remember that is Halloween month, and one night they will have a costume dress up. We did not know this our first October cruise, so we did not take a costume. But this year, we are prepared. You sail 2 weeks before us.

You will LOVE Glory, and St. Thomas and St. Maarten. In St. Thomas, make sure you do the Paradise Point. OR take a tour of the Island and they take you higher than Paradise point. The highest point on the Island is across from Paradise Point. It is wonderful there.

Here are a few photos of St. Thomas and St. Maarten fro you.

fllady -

Thanks so much for the info about the costumes. That's news to me! Should be fun.

This will be our second trip to St. Thomas - I do agree it is fantastic there. We will try to make it up to Paradise Point this time around :)

Hi there Jen we are on the same cruise you are as well, I too was born and bred in Indiana. Have since swam the river and now call Kentucky home. Looking forward to a meeting on the ship, we are not part of the vampire group going, is that really a group???

I would also like to see eastern capers.

I have never sailed the Glory but have sailed in Oct. the past several years there was a costume party but not alot of people dress up.

Hi there Jen we are on the same cruise you are as well, I too was born and bred in Indiana. Have since swam the river and now call Kentucky home. Looking forward to a meeting on the ship, we are not part of the vampire group going, is that really a group???

I would also like to see eastern capers.

I have never sailed the Glory but have sailed in Oct. the past several years there was a costume party but not alot of people dress up.

I think that is because unless you frequently travel in October, you don't know. We did not know on our first October cruise. NOW, we do know. so I spread the word to those who have never been on the ships in October.

fllady -

Thanks so much for the info about the costumes. That's news to me! Should be fun.

This will be our second trip to St. Thomas - I do agree it is fantastic there. We will try to make it up to Paradise Point this time around :)

Hey guys! You and Jen should join us on the roll call boards. We are listed under Glory Bound II October 11, 2008. We would love to chat with you both! :D

Okay, so we've got a new batch of Glory Eastern cruisers returning today. Would any of you kind folks, if you have time between all the laundry and unpacking, mind scanning your Capers?

There are several of us desperate to see them, and we haven't had much luck yet :o

Okay, so we've got a new batch of Glory Eastern cruisers returning today. Would any of you kind folks, if you have time between all the laundry and unpacking, mind scanning your Capers?

There are several of us desperate to see them, and we haven't had much luck yet :o

I DITTO that, We are sailing Glory SEPT 27th for the same destinations!

PLEASE WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE CAPERS FROM YOUR CRUISE!!

I will remember this and although I ALWAYS save mine...

I will make sure to scan them for FUTURE cruisers to refer too!!:)

fllady -

We will try to make it up to Paradise Point this time around :)

When we sailed the Fantasy last year our grown children and their friends dressed for the costume contest. It was a fun interactive shipboard party!!

The entertainment crew dressed also. We enjoyed it!

We also are planning to go to Paradise point. Looking forward to the photo ops! LOOKS beautiful there. Our son is getting married at Lindquist Beach

We won't have much time to sightsee due to the wedding, but plan on an early day ride on the tram car.See it all at once!!! Can't Wait!!

Archived