Valor vs. Liberty?

Hi all...I'm counting on your expertise for a little help in making my decision for my upcoming vacation!! The title of the thread says it all...will it be the Exotic Western on the Valor...or the Western on the Liberty? Help me out with anything you can about each cruise - ship, decor, cuisine, pools, entertainment, nightlife, ports, etc? :confused: :D :confused: :D

Conquest, so the layout will be the same. I liked them both but preferred the decor of the Liberty better. It looks like they go to the same ports except the Liberty visits Jamaica and the Valor, Belize. I like Jamaica - its not for everyone though. I loved Dunns River Falls in Jamaica - so if it was my choice I would go again on the Liberty.

You will love both ships - so enjoy - whatever your choice.

Cave tubbing is a blast. We went in 2006 when the rivers water was very high and the cruise ship cancelled their cave tubbing excursions. Even though we went (the private excursion really should have cancelled also) the speed we went through the caves was unbelievable. I think we were through in 5 minutes!!! I would do that again in a heartbeat - but at a little slower pace.:eek:

I loved the Liberty. It's my favorite Carnival ship so far.

Haven't been on the Valor, but at least the online pictures don't look nearly as nice as the Liberty....(in my opinion)....

Archived