cave tubing with belizeexclusive

sahsha21

I had been to Belize I was book with Margaret for a cave tubing tour,When the tender docks she was there waiting for me. my family and I had a great time with Margaret.She was wonderful She did a great job taking care of us.We learn a lot The cave was awsome inside.our guide told us interested things on the trail and down the river.After tubing we had a delicious bar b que very tasty. The price was decent.She told us she offer different tours.We were amaze with the service we got.contact her at [url]www.belizeexclusive.com[/url] or email [email]mdstourstravel1@yahoo.com[/email] She also negociate on big groups,I got 1 complimentry.
Sahsha ;)

Hi,
We are thinking about booking the cave tubing with Margaret through BelizeExclusive.com. I am interested in hearing how other people enjoyed this tour? We are also considering taking the Shark/Ray Alley tour with Marvin through Belizeshoretours.com. My biggest concern is that I will be bringing my 4 and 5 year old daughters. I know my husband and I would enjoy either tour but I don't know if one of these tours is better suited for my kids. I would love to hear what some other people think. Thanks!
Diane

I was in Belize in July and I went cave tubing with Margaret that is Belizeexclusive.com I never had 4 and 5 yr old.My family the youngest was 11 yrs and she took good care of us,and she did a very great job, very knoledgable about the history of Belize.Along the way I saw other guides with very young kids,So I guess they do tours for young kids also.We did had a good time.we had some bar.b.que at the end was delicious.The tubing with Margaret was an adventure.I would highly recomend her.Why don't you contact her for some information mail [email]mdstourstravel1@yahoo.com[/email] :D

Archived