non alcoholic drink mixers/cranberry juice?

LegalCat

We will be in an AA suite so we get 3 bottles of liquor in the room...

My dh really likes scotch with cranberry and sour apple pucker... can we get cranberry juice on the ship (say, a pitcher from room service or something?) and can we carry on a bottle of non alcoholic mixer such as sour apple pucker or margarita mixer?

You can carry on whatever mixers you like...at least that's been my experience. I've NEVER had a problem bringing on bottled water, juices, soda, etc...heck in two weeks I'm even carrying on Monin flavored syrups for Martinis / Cocktails to utilize with our bar set up in our penthouse.

As for the cranberry juice....I've not tried this but read about it here on the board. Ask your butler for lots of juice (maybe just ask for a pitcher) when you order your breakfast to be delivered to your room. Your butler should be able to take care of you in that area. Just make sure you take care of your butler too ;)

Enjoy and have a blast. I have not done the AA...not YET...but soon :)

Heheh well we got it from an AMAZING upsell!!!!!

We will definately take care of our butler! I hope we have a great one.. although we are pretty easy cruisers and pretty easy to get along well with

Heheh well we got it from an AMAZING upsell!!!!!

We will definately take care of our butler! I hope we have a great one.. although we are pretty easy cruisers and pretty easy to get along well with

if you really are going to have a bar set up...just get yourself a mixing set...the classing boston shaker...not those crappy ones with the lid that also strains the ice. boston shaker = pint glass + metal mixing tin...easy to use...and more stylish when serving drinks.

i'll be bringing mine! superflyjeff....let's MIX'EM UP!!! 1 mandarin orange martini coming right up!

My dh really likes scotch with cranberry and sour apple pucker... can we get cranberry juice on the ship (say, a pitcher from room service or something?) and can we carry on a bottle of non alcoholic mixer such as sour apple pucker or margarita mixer?

We didn't get the liquor last month in an OS. The other stuff was no problem and there were real "bar tools".

We didn't get the liquor last month in an OS. The other stuff was no problem and there were real "bar tools".

We are in an AA and have an email from NCL confirming we will have the three bottles of liquor :) I'm not as concerned about the bar tools, most of the drinks we are making will be straight forward....

On the Jade/Panama Canal cruise we took earlier this year we were in the Garden Villa which cames with six bottles of liquor and a refrigerator stocked with various kinds of sodas and large bottles of water. In addition to those drinks, we asked Ramhadan, our butler, if we could have some cranberry juice, orange juice and prune juice (for my elderly father ;) ), and a bottle of margarita mix, and thereafter he always made sure we had fresh, full pitchers of each type of juice, replenishing everything daily as needed for the entire 2-week trip. We also kept a small carton of milk and occassionaly cold desserts in the wetbar fridge too (it was snug but somehow everything fit!).

Though you're not on the same NCL ship I'm sure it works the same so if you let your butler know what you'd like I'm sure he'll be able to keep you well hydrated. :)

(I'm so glad NCL reinstated the liquor perk!!)

Cheers,

Joyce

Your butler will gladly provide what you need. You do not call room service when you have a butler;)

You can carry on any non-alcoholic mixer that you like:)

Archived