Two Spa Questions

Hello,

I have two quick spa questions. The first is, although it may be dumb, when you go for a spa treatment, do you have to be nude? I'm assuming if its a yes, they're going to supply you with robes or towels, but can you just go in your swimsuit?

Second, in your opinions, who gives the better massage- male or females?

:p

Thanks in advance!

Noneeds4me

No, you don't have to be nude. You can keep your underwear or swimsuit bottoms on if you are more comfortable with that. You will need to have your top off though because they need to be able to massage your back. Of course, I am assuming that you are asking about massages. I'm thinking they'll let you keep your clothes on for a facial! :D

As far as who gives better massages, that is not by gender but by the specific masseuse. Generally, as a female, I feel more comfortable having a female masseuse. You know, being in the nude and all. But, by all means, if you are comfortable with it, go for it!

You can wear your underwear if you do not feel comfortable in the nude. They are very professional & will always keep your private areas covered at all times. Usually, they will only expose one body part at one time that is being massaged... leg, arm, shoulder/back, ect.

In general, there are ladies that are giving the massage & sometimes you may have a gentleman. If you are uncomfortable or prefer a male or female, please inform them in advance. And, do not be shy to let them know if they are placing too much pressure... You should NOT experience any discomfort.

Above all... Relax & enjoy your massage! You deserve it :)

Archived