Carnival dolphin encounter in Cozumel cost

Denise147

Denise,

I am not certain, but I believe that when you buy an excursion thru Carnival, it will include transportation, etc.

I did the dolphin swim in Cozumel last October. It was OUTSTANDING! I did NOT book thru the cruise line, but rather directly through Dolphin Discovery. If I am not mistaken, Carnival does not offer the swim, but rather the encounter.

It just depends on what you like, but I wanted to actually swim with them. I'm 51 yrs old, and rather klutzy.. :-) But, it was wonderful! You can take a cab directly to Chakanaab Park, and again, if I'm not mistaken, when I booked the excursion online, it included the $3 or $6 entrance fee to the park. You have plenty of time, since you can book the excursion time, and time it well in advance of your departure time of your cruise.

Just my humble opinion.. but you might want to try it on your own.

Karen

Hi Karen: Thanks much for the info! I am actually thinking about booking through cozumelinsider.com, but just wanted to see what the price would be through the ship. We have a 2 & 4 yr old going, too, so we're limited to just doing the Dolphin Encounter. All of the other types of dolphin programs require the kids to be older. Again, thanks much for the info! I can't wait for this!

My husband and I did the encounter thru Regal Cruise Lines (no longer), booked it through the cruise line and it was $99 a person. I think Carnival is about the same price if I remember correctly from last year.

That is still the highlight of our 8 cruises.

Archived