Costa Rica itinerary change

twocats

The last time we were in this port there was nothing, absolutely nothing, that was in the late 90s tho so hopefully it has changed, if not book something from the ship.
Marjorie

• 2 weeks later...
marmjy just answered my question, no cruise for her so I am assuming your question is for me. If not sorry.
I am going on the Coral Princess to Panama for the repositioning cruise going from FLL to SF. I believe we have a very different itinerary than most trips. So far I have seen Puntaranas, Puerto Caldera and Punta Aranes listed as the port for that particular day. Actually I believe they are very close to each other and it won't rally matter which one. They are all close on the West side.

Two cats,

Thanks for setting me straight. We are on the Legends of the Sea, RCCL, in December and when I saw they were changing your port I was a little concerned. However, as you point out, they are close together.

Dennis

Archived