Need some help

cinal

I would like to book a balcony cabin on Nov. 1 2005 cruise - Boston to FT. Lauderdale. RCCL says they are all sold out to travel agents does anybody know where i can find a tavel agent that are selling one. has anyone booked this cruise in a balcony yet.

I booked this cruise in a balcony room last week while on the Explorer, but after we got back on land, had my TA check and guess what??? No booking. So, in trying to straighten it out, finally were able to get a booking for an oceanview cabin, waitlisted for a balcony. I really was not happy. Anyway, three days ago, icruise.com had balcony cabins, but when I looked the next day, they were gone. This cruise has certainly been popular. I live in VT, so Boston is convenient for us. We can get a one-way flight from FLL to BOS on JetBlue for about $85. I was anxious to try the Jewel. Keep me posted on how things turn out. If you decide to book, we can start a ROLL CALL!

Alanna

bfarnsworth@adelphia.net

Archived