Arcadian Rhodes

starburst17

Yes 100 % very good last time I sailed on Arcadia 1st class food and very good service. Food was British modern with a twsit. In my opinion well worth the extra you pay..

Book early or book now to get the best times sea days are always busy.

Hi just wondered if anyone can recommend Arcadian Rhodes, going on Arcadia shortly and have a birthday to celebrate and would be grateful for any info!:)

HI

Yes, I agree, Arcadian Rhodes was very good, worth the few extra quid you have to pay...

If you want to eat in it more than once, you need to wait til you're onboard to book it, as it has 3 menus that rotate every 4 days or so...so make sure if you book in advance that you don't make bookings within a few days of each other...

We ate in there twice when we were on Arcadia on March 07, and the first time it was full but the second time it was half empty (despite being told it was full!!)....I don't think they have enough staff to serve a full restaurant...

One other thing.....if you're lucky enough to be staying in a suite (we got upgraded..gratis...) ..then you wouldn't have a problem getting a table as the butler will do it for you no problem.....a couple we met onboard had their weddings vows renewed, and despite then trying to get a table and being told it was full (despite the blessing etc.) we told our butler, and hey presto not only did he get a table for them but also managed to change this to a table for 4 so that we could help them celebrate!!

Sorry to waffle, but bottom line is, yes it's very worth it.....:D

Hi just wondered if anyone can recommend Arcadian Rhodes, going on Arcadia shortly and have a birthday to celebrate and would be grateful for any info!:)

HI

Yes, I agree, Arcadian Rhodes was very good, worth the few extra quid you have to pay...

If you want to eat in it more than once, you need to wait til you're onboard to book it, as it has 3 menus that rotate every 4 days or so...so make sure if you book in advance that you don't make bookings within a few days of each other...

We ate in there twice when we were on Arcadia on March 07, and the first time it was full but the second time it was half empty (despite being told it was full!!)....I don't think they have enough staff to serve a full restaurant...

One other thing.....if you're lucky enough to be staying in a suite (we got upgraded..gratis...) ..then you wouldn't have a problem getting a table as the butler will do it for you no problem.....a couple we met onboard had their weddings vows renewed, and despite then trying to get a table and being told it was full (despite the blessing etc.) we told our butler, and hey presto not only did he get a table for them but also managed to change this to a table for 4 so that we could help them celebrate!!

Sorry to waffle, but bottom line is, yes it's very worth it.....:D

We went and enjoyed it, however I would say go early in the cruise ... as the food on Arcadia is so lovely that AR dosnt look very special after the lovely meals on board. Dont have lunch either on the day you go... make room!! its all lovely and very rich.

Happy Sailing

J

Hi Starburst,

Which cruise are you on? We are on her in July. off to Venice.

I agree with the comments about AR. The food is splendid.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Archived