I got a 45 day letter today!!

dealia

I wrote to Carnival to let them know about our recent trip aboard the Miracle and they sent me a 45 day letter. I didn't really expect anything I just wanted to let them know that we thought the staff were excellent and that we had a great time. Now I just have to decide where to go next. Thinking about Hawaii sometime in 2010, but not quite sure yet. Has anyone done this cruise?? We aren't sure which way to do things ,fly to Hawaii and cruise to Vancouver or the do the opposite. Any input would be appreciated.

I did the Espenda Sp??? to Hawaiil The first day was a nightmare as you have to take a bus to Mexico and there were thousands of people waiting to get on buses then hours getting off the buses. I would do the Hawaii to Vancouver if I had to do it over.Couple of days in Hawaii before cruise and a night or 2 in Vancouver

I wrote to Carnival to let them know about our recent trip aboard the Miracle and they sent me a 45 day letter. I didn't really expect anything I just wanted to let them know that we thought the staff were excellent and that we had a great time. Now I just have to decide where to go next. Thinking about Hawaii sometime in 2010, but not quite sure yet. Has anyone done this cruise?? We aren't sure which way to do things ,fly to Hawaii and cruise to Vancouver or the do the opposite. Any input would be appreciated.

What is a 45 day letter? A discount for booking another cruise?

Do you still have the address you sent your letter to?

I know it's been posted on here many times and I've even written it down, but.....can't seem to find it!

Thanks!!

Do you still have the address you sent your letter to?

I know it's been posted on here many times and I've even written it down, but.....can't seem to find it!

Thanks!!

I sent my letter to Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place Attn: Guest Relations Dept.

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami Florida

33178-2428

A 45 day letter is a letter that Carnival will sometimes send you after you send them comments on your cruising experience. 45 days before your next cruise you contact the guest relations dept and there will be something waiting for you in your cabin, in my case a Bon Voyage gift . Not sure if they give everyone the same thing or not though.

I got mine a few weeks ago and we have a cruise planned for Jan. 09. As I understand it, you call within 45 days of your cruise and you are given several choices for your gift, i.e. drink coupons, room decorated, photo, chocolate ship, etc.

We did the Spirit, Vancouver to Hawaii in Sept. 2004. It was a great cruise. We have never been to Vancouver so we decided to go that route. The 5 days at sea to begin a cruise was very relaxing. After the cruise we sent 5 days in Maui.

The night before the cruise we stayed at the Pan Pacific which is a beautiful hotel. The hotel's first floor is the cruise terminal. We called a bellman to take our luggage down (not knowing this until check in) and they deliver it to the port/terminal for you. The bags showed up in our room. That saved us a lot of stress lugging our bags around.

Enjoy Hawaii!

Archived