Splendor JUly 10th 2008 platinum docs

vegasmann

Hi

Is there anyone travelling on this cruise or before or after who has received their docs, we are platinum status but our docs do not state this. we have been speaking to carnival and have tried full names, telephone numbers, guest numbers, cruise history, you name it we have tried it, but still not correct, it is now with the IT depart (has been with them for over a week) and still no luck, so just want to know if anyone else is having the same promblem.

many thanks

I don't have my docs yet, since they are being mailed, but I had an email from John Heald and he said there will be VIP check in and embarkation at the Dover Port for Platinum and Suite cruisers. He just met with them last week, so it just may be the IT department wasn't aware there would be VIP at the port.

Hi thanks for reply, when you get your docs maybe you can let me know if they are showing VIP checkin. Yes the IT guys were told last week that there was VIP checkin at dover so hopefully docs will get sorted. thanks

Hi thanks for reply are you on the 10 july sailing and your luggage tags state vip, if that is correct then i can tell carnival some peoples docs state vip for that sailing date. Hope that makes sense. Lucky you doing B2B how fantastic.

Archived