Martini clinic on FOS?

I went on a Norwegiam cruise 2 years ago and attended a Martini clinic. We learned how to make various martinis and sampled full size martinis along the way. It was great and i was wondering if RCCL has anything like that on FOS. Anyone know?

I think the one on NCL was also $20. It sounds like it's basically the same thing. Thanks for letting me know, I'll look for it. It was a lot of fun. After all, where else can you get 6 small martinis for $20?

actually - I just popped in for a sec. today......

I was on the ship.... explorer - in March.... fabulous! we had a martini class only offered to diamond and diamond+....

the bartender showed all the drinks and how to make them, made them all - and then gave the recipes..... and he was excellent!!! Great fun!!!!! :D

and then we drank them....

the class was complimentary!

any other ?'s?

I'll ck back tonight......

I know Celebrity had one when I was on them in February so I would think that RCCL also offered them. I hope so because how can you go wrong with a martini class on a cruise ship? What better way is there to spend an hour while floating across the Atlantic?

we are leaving in 18 days (cannot get here soon enough) on Enchantment - hoping they also have one.....

again - huge hit - we had a blast - plus - since it was offered for the diamond and diamond+ - it was not crowded at all....and was very personal!

I went to one on LOS last summer, so I would guess FOS would have one also. It's held in the wine bar and costs $20. Only problem is that not very many people had been doing them, and they wanted a minimum of 6 people, if I remember correctly...we just made the number :p The martinis were good and you got your $20 worth.

The one I went to was on NCL so I son't know if it would be the same but from what I remember they did the classic martini, french martini, apple martini, cosmo and chocolate martini. I don't remember the last one. The group is fairly small and if you wanted to ask the bartender about other martinis at the end o the clinic, I'm sure he/she would be helpful. My husband did ask some questions at the end.

Archived