Dunns River Falls/Margaritaville??

Zobrina

Does anyone know if it is possible to take the Dunns River tour and then when back to the pier, get a taxi and go to Margaritaville and back. I say no, no, no - but told some in the family that I would ask.

Does anyone know if it is possible to take the Dunns River tour and then when back to the pier, get a taxi and go to Margaritaville and back. I say no, no, no - but told some in the family that I would ask.

If you're referring to the Margaritaville in Ocho the answer is yes, yes, yes as it's VERY close to the pier!

If, on the other hand, you're talking about the M'ville in MoBay you'd be hard pressed to manage that...

We were docked at the James Bond Pier and it was a 15 minute walk to Margaritaville, just follow the road, if you're at the main pier it's about a 5 minute walk.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are at MoBay and are talking about the Margaritaville in OchoRios, then no...won't have time.

The Margaritaville is close to the 2 pier areas in Ocho Rios.

Is there a Margaritalle in MoBay? Or something else similar?

Yes, there is a margaritaville in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Negril. I would just get a taxi to drive you there... I have driven by the one in Montego Bay, but am unsure on the distance from the pier. Taxi's are extremely plentiful in Jamaica!

• 6 months later...

;) We have been to Ocho Rios many time and on several trips used a Gentleman named Orville Taylor for a tour. HE IS GREAT!!! When you go out the gate at the pier just tell them you are here to see Orville and they will point you to him. He has a couple of different buses both very nice he will give you a personal tour of whatever you or the rest of the group would like to do for the day. Last time I think it was $20.00 per person he will take you to the Falls if you want up to the Rain Forest over to the White River to tube you name it. He will drop you off for shopping or for lunch you are the boss. You would just need to email him in advance at http://ochoriostours.bravehost.com/ www.geocities.com/orvilletay/

he is sometimes little slow at getting back but he has always responded and will ask you then what you a planning , he has a web site at www.geocities.com/orvilletay/ again, he is a great gentleman and will treat you right. Brent:D

Archived