Questions for a friend about Pride Of America

nomie

My friend at work is sailing the Pride Of America the end of June and her TA is not answering her questions because she dosn't know:confused: So I said I would ask here and get the answers:)

Will there be a formal night and a Captains party? I told her I thought the formal night would be optional but not sure on the captain thing.

Is there a blow dryer in the cabin? I told her yes. Am I right?

Her TA told her she would get her docs about 12 days before leaving. I thought that was cutting it kind of close.She dosn't even know what time her plane takes off or what hotel she is staying in.

Now I know why I like to make my own plans and then turn over to a TA if a good deal comes along.

Has anyone been on POA recently and what did you think?

My friend at work is sailing the Pride Of America the end of June and her TA is not answering her questions because she dosn't know:confused: So I said I would ask here and get the answers:)

Will there be a formal night and a Captains party? I told her I thought the formal night would be optional but not sure on the captain thing.

Is there a blow dryer in the cabin? I told her yes. Am I right?

Her TA told her she would get her docs about 12 days before leaving. I thought that was cutting it kind of close.She dosn't even know what time her plane takes off or what hotel she is staying in.

Now I know why I like to make my own plans and then turn over to a TA if a good deal comes along.

Has anyone been on POA recently and what did you think?

There are no required formal nights on NCL. All formal nights are optional and in fact are called "Dress up or not Night." You will find it split about 50-50 between those who dress up (everything from shirt/tie to a very few tuxes) and those who choose resort casual. Resort Casual is allowed in all dining rooms on all nights. That is the joy of Freestyle, the option to choose to dress as you like.

As far as the Captain's Party, I believe they only have one for "Lattitudes" members (repeat customers.) It is not the formal affair like it is on other lines.

She doesn't know what hotel??? Didn't she get to pick her hotel when she selected her package?? We did. (and you pay more based on the hotel that you choose.)

12 days does seem close. Usually it is four weeks.

Hair dryers in cabins is a yes.

Archived