Conquest dining room

Zobrina

If I had a choice, I'd pick the Monet on Lobby level. That is, in fact, where I sat when I cruised the Conquest. It is beautiful and there are tables with great views out the rear (o.k., aft if you want to be technical) of the ship.

If I could choose I'd choose Monet, We actually were able to use both on our cruise as we switched Dining times after the second night. We ended up all the way at the back of the ship and could look out and see the wake of the ship. We DID feel a little more motion back there and there was always a constant vibration, but it wasn't bad. PLus it seemed as if the Monet was a little more lively. the wait staff seemed to really enjoy the dancing and singing. Although the early dining times may have been the difference in that?? Decor wise, they are the same, food wise, same, service was actually better in the renior, but again that is staff specific.

Archived