Altun Ha and city tour

siragusa

I was in Belize on the 30th of september on Elation I book A tour with Margaret for the cave tubing tour ,It was exellent and I got to recomend her,She show us the city on the way out of the City and on our way back in the City.We had 8 in our group,These guides were very friendly and accomodating,They took very good care of us,She told us interesting things about Belize on our way to the site,And then our river guide told us about the whole jungle on the way hiking and down the river,When we got back from tubing we had lunch it was exceptional,This way was truly an enjoyable trip.I highly recomend Margaret.contact her mail mdstourstravel1@yahoo.com :D

On that tour it was 8 went cave tubing and 6 went to Altun Ha.Our group had seperated.The whole group was 14. Every one didn't want to do the same thing.The other 6 that went to Altun Ha and city they had a 3 yr old baby.They went with Desmond.They came back and said they had a great time,Exellent tour as well,Very knoledgable guide,We got to recomend these guides. log on to *****.

Siragusa :D

Archived