Would you think me weird if I did this at dinner?

lovebug33

I love taking pictures. On our last cruise, it was just the two of us (Princess anytime dining) and I took a picture of just about everything we ate. DH thinks I'm crazy (although, he did have to take a picture of his pork chop one night). Now, I am assuming we'll be eating with more people on this cruise since it's assigned seating. Would you find it weird if I was at your table and taking pictures of the food?

I've seen lots of pictures of food posted here! I wouldn't think you're weird, I've taken a few of my own.

Last cruise, my niece took pictures of all of our dishes as a class project. She's a culinary arts student. Atta girl - getting school credit for cruising!

Hey lovebug33....I wouldn't think you're weird at all...as a matter of fact I'd thank you for getting your camera out first:D I didn't take any pictures of our food on either cruises cause I was too worried about what people would think.....OMG...next cruise I'm whipping that baby out and shooting away!!!! I took over 700 pictures last cruise so it looks like I'll be setting a new record in Oct:)

I love taking pictures. On our last cruise, it was just the two of us (Princess anytime dining) and I took a picture of just about everything we ate. DH thinks I'm crazy (although, he did have to take a picture of his pork chop one night). Now, I am assuming we'll be eating with more people on this cruise since it's assigned seating. Would you find it weird if I was at your table and taking pictures of the food?

Not at all!! I loved having those pics of favorite dinners!! Next time I am taking pics of the menus too, AND the buffet menus!!! Trying to remember all the choices for people who want to know was too hard!!!:D You will not be alone!!:cool:

700!!! Damn, I thought my 200 was too many. I am glad that I won't be looked as strange. I got the perfect picture of the look of disgust on DH's face as he ate escargot last time and I would sure hate to miss out on another priceless moment like that this time!

I wouldn't think you were weird at all .. unless of course, you attempted to take pictures of MY food without asking first if you could.

Now, ask away and I'll let you shoot pics of my food and me with a fork full of my food head towards my mouth.:D

I know you never meant to take pics of other people's food without asking. But, had to throw a little humor in here.

Hi,

You would be understanding if I used a macro lens on my camera to get a good closeup of the food!

I wonder how many people would be staring at me and wondering who let the nut aboard.:eek:

700!!! Damn, I thought my 200 was too many. quote]

Oops just looked at my cruise picture folder....I fibbed....I took 864 pictures on a 7 day cruise! I love love love to take pictures. Another post had asked do you cruise for the moment or live through your pictures and to me it's both...I totally am enjoying every minute of our cruise and taking pictures cause that's also what I love to do...

Happy cruisin'

Every year since 2006 we've made a point to get a picture with someone at our table with the smoked duck starter. It started with our DD in 2005, and then we realized we had a picture of me with the duck in 2006, and the tradition continues....

2902653310083909676ttXjAl_th.jpg

2694457570083909676ntSOKR_th.jpg

2414006120083909676QUFwTu_th.jpg

2644322980083909676PIicZf_th.jpg

Every year since 2006 we've made a point to get a picture with someone at our table with the smoked duck starter. It started with our DD in 2005, and then we realized we had a picture of me with the duck in 2006, and the tradition continues....

Very cute, but don't let Big Duck hear about that here. He might be offended :eek: :D

I thought I was one of the only people who did this!

Last year in Disney World, I took pictures of EVERYTHING! Every meal, restaurant, character, ect ect. I'd be so happy to sit at a table with you so we could snap away. :D

Nope, your vacation take pictures of what will give you pleasure. I'm not so much into the looks of food. I'm more into the taste. Some pretty looking things taste not so pretty. But I know a lot of people on CC love pictures of the food. So take plenty and don't forget to post them when you return.

Most of all have a wonderful cruise and make lifetime memories.

We took pictures of every meal that came to us during our cruise. And one day at lunch everyone at the table let us take pictures of theirs as well. LOL Nothing weird about it.

Archived