Carnival Spirit-couple of questions??

lovesublime

Does Spirit have hairdryers? If so, are they very powerful? I have super thick hair and may need to bring my own. Also, is there lighted, magnifying makeup mirrors in the staterooms? Again, I may need to bring my own. I can't do my eyebrows without the magnifying part. Thanks in advance!

I'm not a woman, so maybe I'm really missing something here . . .

I cruised on the Spirit a little over a year ago and I distinctly recall a mirror (I think it was attached to the wall) in the bathroom that had two sides to it - regular image and enlarged. I don't know whether or not this is the kind of mirror you were referencing. :)

Agreed, I have very short hair and even I thought the hair dryer was a joke. :rolleyes:

I'm not a woman, so maybe I'm really missing something here . . .

I cruised on the Spirit a little over a year ago and I distinctly recall a mirror (I think it was attached to the wall) in the bathroom that had two sides to it - regular image and enlarged. I don't know whether or not this is the kind of mirror you were referencing. :)

Agreed, I have very short hair and even I thought the hair dryer was a joke. :rolleyes:

I remember being on some Carnival ship, sometime, going somewhere, that had one of those! *LOL*....and yeah, I think that's the type of mirror being talked about.

I honestly don't remember what ship, though.

Hey, that's right. I did'nt even realize that mirror was there for a few days because it's on an arm thing and was pushed up against the wall. But, it was not the lighted kind, I don't think. Hair dryers are wimpy.

DW complained about the air dryers but it did the trick. She does have

very thick hair as well. She said she rather it take more time than have

to pack a air dryer 5000 miles herself. But they did have the mirrors.

I take a powerful travel size hairdryer I got at Wal-Mart. As for the mirror, below is a picture of what the ones in the bathroom look like; it has a magnified side. It was sufficient for me.

2928596510064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived