Can I get Diet Dr Pepper in Barcelona?

Hi,

May be a silly question, but Diet Dr. Pepper is my coffee in the morning. I may go into withdrawals without it. :p Do you think when we land in Barcelona that I can get some and bring it on the ship with me? I just don't know how else to do it. I've even put a 6 pack in my carry-ons before when we went on a cruise, but that was quite a while ago, don't think you can do that anymore.

Kay

Dr Pepper can be bought in Barcelona. However there are very few retail outlets selling it. The drink is not that popular in Spain or indeed Europe. I am afraid you will have to do a bit of looking around whilst there.

Dr Pepper can be bought in Barcelona. However there are very few retail outlets selling it. The drink is not that popular in Spain or indeed Europe. I am afraid you will have to do a bit of looking around whilst there.

That's what I was afraid of. :( Thanks for the info tho.

Kay

Hi,

May be a silly question, but Diet Dr. Pepper is my coffee in the morning. I may go into withdrawals without it. :p Do you think when we land in Barcelona that I can get some and bring it on the ship with me? I just don't know how else to do it. I've even put a 6 pack in my carry-ons before when we went on a cruise, but that was quite a while ago, don't think you can do that anymore.

Kay

Dont worry my math teacher is the same way! :p :D

One place you might look for your Diet Dr Pepper is the deli/grocery department of El Corte Ingles; it is downstairs in the big main store on Plaza Catalunya. Don't remember seeing that in particular but they had a huge selection of foreign beers and soft drinks:)

Hi,

Kay

No way only in he USA

Probably not, especially not diet. I live in France and go to Spain often, I know where to get regular Dr Pepper in France, they don't sell it diet anywhere, and I've never seen it at all in Spain. But I didn't go looking either. I do agree that it's tasty however!

hi, my husband says he saw it in 1 liter bottles in that big grocery store, el cortes ingles when we were there in november. he says they had regular and diet. although i'm not sure it would taste the same as USA dr. pepper. the sprite and coke that was bottled in europe always tasted less fizzy and sweeter. hope you find it.

hi, my husband says he saw it in 1 liter bottles in that big grocery store, el cortes ingles when we were there in november. he says they had regular and diet. although i'm not sure it would taste the same as USA dr. pepper. the sprite and coke that was bottled in europe always tasted less fizzy and sweeter. hope you find it.

Thanks! I'll check it out! :)

I also drink DIET Dr. Pepper and it is nowhere to be found (that I have found) outside the states. Mexico has regular DP is a few places, but Diet seems to be more of a Texas thing. Last cruise I took a case of Diet DP with me for the week, worked out great.

Probably not, especially not diet. I live in France and go to Spain often, I know where to get regular Dr Pepper in France, they don't sell it diet anywhere, and I've never seen it at all in Spain. But I didn't go looking either. I do agree that it's tasty however!

Wow, where do you find Dr. Pepper in France?! We have trouble finding it just out of the southern US, lol! I'm leaving for France in 3 weeks (tour of Loire Valley and then on to Paris). Where do they sell it in Paris?

I also drink DIET Dr. Pepper and it is nowhere to be found (that I have found) outside the states. Mexico has regular DP is a few places, but Diet seems to be more of a Texas thing. Last cruise I took a case of Diet DP with me for the week, worked out great.

I have done that before too...once I packed it in my suitcase and one can burst so I quit doing that. And a few times I carried it in my carry on, but you can't carry liquids on anymore, so I was just hoping maybe I could get it there, but you're right, Diet Dr. Pepper isn't that easy to come by when you aren't in Texas.

Archived