Another GREAT Family Cruise on the NCL Spirit

KerCar

I have a question, the British Colonial Hilton, how did you get there? I don't remember passing it before so I am wondering how close it is. Where do you get the passes? Are they always available?

Usually we stay at Atlantis (as guests) but this time we'll only be in port till 5pm. So I am looking at a different option.

Thanks!

I have a question, the British Colonial Hilton, how did you get there? I don't remember passing it before so I am wondering how close it is. Where do you get the passes? Are they always available?

Usually we stay at Atlantis (as guests) but this time we'll only be in port till 5pm. So I am looking at a different option.

Thanks!

Crusinmama~

When you are pulling into Nassau it is the big building with the orange roof. Once off the ship, you head towards the straw market and Senor Frog's. The hotel is right around the corner from here. We went left at Senor Frog's and then went right to get to the main entrance. At the most a 5 minute walk.

As far as I know the day passes are always available. I purchased them from the front desk in the main lobby. The posted rate was $20/adult and $10/child although they ended up only charging for the adults.

I was really surprised that there weren't more people there considering how close it is to the ship. It must be a CC secret! The hotel and grounds are beautiful. You can see the docked ships from the beach. It is a pretty laid back and relaxing place. Not as exciting as some of the other resorts but if you are looking for a nice place to hang out and relax where the kids can play in the sand, water, and pool it's a great spot. Not to mention, you don't need a taxi or jitney to get there.

Crusinmama~

When you are pulling into Nassau it is the big building with the orange roof. Once off the ship, you head towards the straw market and Senor Frog's. The hotel is right around the corner from here. We went left at Senor Frog's and then went right to get to the main entrance. At the most a 5 minute walk.

As far as I know the day passes are always available. I purchased them from the front desk in the main lobby. The posted rate was $20/adult and $10/child although they ended up only charging for the adults.

I was really surprised that there weren't more people there considering how close it is to the ship. It must be a CC secret! The hotel and grounds are beautiful. You can see the docked ships from the beach. It is a pretty laid back and relaxing place. Not as exciting as some of the other resorts but if you are looking for a nice place to hang out and relax where the kids can play in the sand, water, and pool it's a great spot. Not to mention, you don't need a taxi or jitney to get there.

Awesome thanks! That's what we're going to do. I was considering going to cabbage beach (next to Atlantis?) but that would mean a taxi and no facilities. This would be perfect and we can come and go as we please.

Thanks!

Archived