Port Canaveral Hotels

Smile31787

Hello!

I am looking into booking a cruise on the Sensation out of Port Canaveral in January. Does anyone know of any nice hotels that a near the port, as we would be flying down a day early.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Amanda

Another vote for the Country Inn and Suites. We stayed there pre-cruise last year. I got a rate of $99 in September, and was so glad we stayed there instead of the Raddison.

It was new, neat, clean, and modern. Not a very big pool, but we just wanted a nice place to stay. They had cookies at the front desk, a big bookshelf full of books to take and read and drop off at ANY Country Inn, and a nice little breakfast.

Our King suite had a small living area with microwave/fridge and TV, a spacious bathroom, a big closet, and a separate bedroom with king bed.

Radisson's Resort at the Port!!! The pool is beautiful, they have wonderful beds (get a King Suite with a kitchen - I think it's called Business class). You can leave your car there and shuttle to the Port, too. Effortless.

Look at the package deals on their web site.

Have fun!

WOW, thanks!

I don't think we will need a room with a kitchen, it's just for one night. :) Plus, I don't feel like cooking when I am on vacation, lol. I will have to look into both of these hotels. Again, thank you.

Amanda

Right beside the Country Inn is the Residence Inn by Marriot, I highly recommend this place, great room, beautiful hotel, very nice hot breakfast. They also allow you to park there and provide a shuttle to the pier (must reserve your spot the night before).

MAC

Archived