Seattle Cruise Terminal 30 - Taxis

cruzeluvr

We have a 12:00 noon flight out of SeaTac when we return from our cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas and plan on taking a taxi from the cruise terminal to the airport. Are taxis readily available upon debarkation at Terminal 30, or would we be better off making a reservation with a car/limo service?

There was an extremely long line of taxis waiting for us last Friday when we disembarked Rhapsody of the Seas.

How many people are traveling with you though? If you have a lot of luggage, then you might want to have a car service waiting or plan on using something like Shuttle Express. We had a large amount of luggage - 3 adult women, and could not all fit in one taxi on the way to the pier.

There was an extremely long line of taxis waiting for us last Friday when we disembarked Rhapsody of the Seas.

How many people are traveling with you though? If you have a lot of luggage, then you might want to have a car service waiting or plan on using something like Shuttle Express. We had a large amount of luggage - 3 adult women, and could not all fit in one taxi on the way to the pier.

Thanks for the info.

There will be 3 of us - me, DW, & adult son. I figure we will have 1 garment bag with formal wear for the three of us, and 1 suitcase + 1 carryon each. We're arriving in Seattle a couple of days ahead of the cruise, so I guess we'll find out if we can fit in one taxi when we arrive and head over to the hotel. I don't mind taking 2 taxis as long as they are available, but will look into car service/limo companies to pick us up.

Archived