FOS - H2OZone have slides?

mom2gabriel

I took my son to the waterpark around the corner from our home which has the "squirty" water fountains and a playground in the middle of the water area with a slide. He LOVED it. Went up and down and up and down....

I couldn't tell from the pictures if the H2OZone has a slide or not or just a lot of water squirting? Anyone know?

I took my son to the waterpark around the corner from our home which has the "squirty" water fountains and a playground in the middle of the water area with a slide. He LOVED it. Went up and down and up and down....

I couldn't tell from the pictures if the H2OZone has a slide or not or just a lot of water squirting? Anyone know?

Lots of squirty things, a current pool, no slides. Some kids' areas on the next size down from ships that have H2O zone have slides, but not the other H2O Zone stuff.

Unfortunately there are no slides in the H2O Zone but your son will love it anyway....but if you really want slides the 4 Radiance Class Ships(Radiance, Brilliance, Jewel and Serenade) have a very good slide for kids...Take a look in the vitual tour at RCCL's website....

Unfortunately there are no slides in the H2O Zone but your son will love it anyway....but if you really want slides the 4 Radiance Class Ships(Radiance, Brilliance, Jewel and Serenade) have a very good slide for kids...Take a look in the vitual tour at RCCL's website....

We want a full report when you come back! Your mission - go down the water slides over and over, then write a review to let us know if they are enjoyable. :D

Mission understood Michele.....

When I come back I'll tell you everything with pictures and If I can the kids program from Brilliance....

I might not have time to send all of them to you till August 4th since some friends are coming from Brazil and I have to go with them to all the Parks and Malls everyday from 7 AM to 12 PM(You might know the Disney trips exausting times) so when they leave I'll have plenty of times to tell you all the details(and show too in the pictures!)

See you!

Rick.

Archived