Pacific Dawn Wine Prices

After reading from other CC'ers about wine being priced at about $18.00 for the lowest-priced bottle of wine (Seahorse brand) - which was not bad at all - P&O have now upped the price to $20.00 and after I had one at the Sailaway Party and another the following at dinner in the Palm Court Dining Room they informed me that there was no more available, but you could purchase some of the dearer wines starting at around $25.00 per bottle. Apparently they only bring on a small amount of the lower price wines then steer you onto the dearer ones. After our cruise (W817) I was told that the wine list was being completely changed.

After reading from other CC'ers about wine being priced at about $18.00 for the lowest-priced bottle of wine (Seahorse brand) - which was not bad at all - P&O have now upped the price to $20.00 and after I had one at the Sailaway Party and another the following at dinner in the Palm Court Dining Room they informed me that there was no more available, but you could purchase some of the dearer wines starting at around $25.00 per bottle. Apparently they only bring on a small amount of the lower price wines then steer you onto the dearer ones. After our cruise (W817) I was told that the wine list was being completely changed.

On our cruises this year (Feb/Mar & Apr/May) on the Pacific Sun, the Seahorse (red and also white) were $20 per bottle. Our family had two bottles virtually every night. We would have been disappointed if it was withdrawn. Let's hope they keep it in the wine list.:):)

Archived