Summet- San Juan?

niso2

We are considering a Celebrity Summit cruise in April and would love to hear more about the ship and service. We are also looking at Princess Caribbean and NCL Jewel. We love good food (who doesn't) wine bars, piano bars and pool time. We have been on all these lines, but not in the Caribbean (well, the last Celebrity ship was 10 years ago!). So, can anyone help me decide which trip to take?

Thanks!

Hi niso2,

You may want to visit the Celebrity connections rollcalls forum then click on Summit and view some of the posts. Maybe even visit the thread which corresponds with the cruise you have in mind. May help with your decission. Have a great cruise.

Barry

We are considering a Celebrity Summit cruise in April and would love to hear more about the ship and service. We are also looking at Princess Caribbean and NCL Jewel. We love good food (who doesn't) wine bars, piano bars and pool time. We have been on all these lines, but not in the Caribbean (well, the last Celebrity ship was 10 years ago!). So, can anyone help me decide which trip to take?

Thanks!

We have sailed the Summit and love it! It is a great ship, very nice public areas, great martini bar, we like Michael's Club and like the Aft bar area also. As always, wonderful Celebrity food and service, the best in the mid-cruise line industry. I do think that you will not go wrong if you choose this cruise over the other choices you have. I really do think you will like it. We have always done the Concierge Class stateroom and really enjoy the little extras, even DH says so. So I would recommend that is you can do it.

Also, San Juan is one of our favorite ports, so we would have no problem spending a day or 2 there pre/post. We stayed there at a great resort and got a very good price on Price Line.

Archived