Aft Suite Pictures Or Info Please!

pandi77

I'm reading different reviews of aft suites and their balcony sizes.

I myself have not been in one but have booked a penthouse on the Gem on the 9th deck.

Is there really much of a difference if I book one on deck 9 or 8?

I still have time to change the reservation but want some feedback from my fellow cruisers to lead me in the right direction

Thanks all...

I'm reading different reviews of aft suites and their balcony sizes.

I myself have not been in one but have booked a penthouse on the Gem on the 9th deck.

Is there really much of a difference if I book one on deck 9 or 8?

I still have time to change the reservation but want some feedback from my fellow cruisers to lead me in the right direction

Thanks all...

Are you in an AE suite?

If you are, what suite number?

Don't want to give you useless information:)

Cosmopolitan,

We are in AE 11654. Any info?

Thanks

You should be GREAT on the 11th deck:)

My sister & I were on the Dawn (AE) on the 9th floor and our deck was soaked every day when we were in port when they cleaned the windows above our suite.

DH and I were on deck 8 in an AE and we did not get soaked.

You should be above that :-)

Use your butler...write in anything you would like on the breakfast menu...even what is not listed;) Look for the "butler" menus in your hotel book.

Even if you are going to Cagney's for breakfast/lunch, you can order coffee/etc., from your butler for your pre-breakfast:)

Any snacks that you would like during any time of the day or evening...just let your butler know. Call him/her from your cell phone (which you can carry with you, even though I always forget to carry the phone) or from any ship phone. Just be sure to carry his/her extension in your purse/wallet.

We also leave our butler "post-it" notes when we leave the suite.

If you have a great butler...there is nothing he/she will not do for you.

On our last cruise, (Maxi was our butler, on the Gem) we had a huge bird trapped on our deck late in the evening when we returned to our suite...scared the life out of me! The poor bird was trying to get inside

:-(

I closed the balcony doors.

When I told our butler the next AM...he was upset that I did not call him during the night.

Have a great cruise...ask any questions:)

You should be GREAT on the 11th deck:)

My sister & I were on the Dawn (AE) on the 9th floor and our deck was soaked every day when we were in port when they cleaned the windows above our suite.

DH and I were on deck 8 in an AE and we did not get soaked.

You should be above that :-)

Use your butler...write in anything you would like on the breakfast menu...even what is not listed;) Look for the "butler" menus in your hotel book.

Even if you are going to Cagney's for breakfast/lunch, you can order coffee/etc., from your butler for your pre-breakfast:)

Any snacks that you would like during any time of the day or evening...just let your butler know. Call him/her from your cell phone (which you can carry with you, even though I always forget to carry the phone) or from any ship phone. Just be sure to carry his/her extension in your purse/wallet.

We also leave our butler "post-it" notes when we leave the suite.

If you have a great butler...there is nothing he/she will not do for you.

On our last cruise, (Maxi was our butler, on the Gem) we had a huge bird trapped on our deck late in the evening when we returned to our suite...scared the life out of me! The poor bird was trying to get inside

:-(

I closed the balcony doors.

When I told our butler the next AM...he was upset that I did not call him during the night.

Have a great cruise...ask any questions:)

Hi Cosmo! Stop it....stop it!! I can't tale this. 183 more days till OUR next. It's making me crazy. Just reading this puts me right back on the ship!

Cosmopolitan,

We are in AE 11654. Any info?

Thanks

If you are on deck 11 then forget everything Cosmopolitan said. :eek: Deck 11 aft are AF mini suites. No butler, No Cagney's, No penthouse perks but still great cabins

Are you in an AE suite?

If you are, what suite number?

Don't want to give you useless information:)

hello again,

we are in a PH on the 9th deck 9170 exactly, any thought regarding this cabin?

thanks

Archived