Pride Pictures please

Hi,

I am hoping someone has pictures of the Pride. Specificially showing the port side of the ship.

I am trying to see a certain cabin, # 5188

Also if anyone knows about this or similar cabins on the Pride I would love some info.

Thanks

i think the lifeboats are right under your room,, not obstructing your view totally,,,

i looked at a pic of the ship and thats what it seems like .

Thanks so much. We booked 5236. The balcony is 3 times the legenth of a reg balcony and the best part it......... No air fare!

... here you go! The entire Port Side in Mazatlan. Isn't she beautiful? How exciting that she will be homeported in Baltimore for all those on the East Coast. You will have a wonderful time!

Thank you so much and yes, she is beautiful!;)

Thanks so much. We booked 5236. The balcony is 3 times the legenth of a reg balcony and the best part it......... No air fare!

We just booked the (no air) Pride cabin 8E, 6234 with one of those balconys, they are long. We go Oct 25 2009. The room is sideways along the balcony :D thats different.

snoop.gif.3876741edddd17a19848d8d88d47930c.gif

We just booked the (no air) Pride cabin 8E, 6234 with one of those balconys, they are long. We go Oct 25 2009. The room is sideways along the balcony :D thats different.

That's terrific! I can't believe that we will be sailing from here. I am sooooooooo looking forward to not having to deal with airports and the hassles of flying, not to mention the cost.

We sailed on the Pride Mar 2-9 2008. It's a beautiful ship. We had cabin 6220 with the 60 sq ft balcony. Tho the lifeboats are not concidered to obstruct the view from the Empress deck, they were certainly "right there" and not at all sightly.

We checked out friends room on the Upper deck and wouldn't have traded them no matter if they had the super duper balcony or not. Those lifeboats ruin that deck. My advise to you is to kick and scream for a room no lower than the Empress deck. Or at least get moved to a room on the Upper with a 40 sq ft balcony with no lifeboats obstructing your view.

I know that that big balcony makes you feel like you won the lottery. But in my opinion you'll be happier if you can get away form those eyesores.

That's terrific! I can't believe that we will be sailing from here. I am sooooooooo looking forward to not having to deal with airports and the hassles of flying, not to mention the cost.

I know what you mean lives....this will fit right into my cost

Hi,

I am hoping someone has pictures of the Pride. Specificially showing the port side of the ship.

I am trying to see a certain cabin, # 5188

Also if anyone knows about this or similar cabins on the Pride I would love some info.

Thanks

I don't think I have a pic of what you're looking for, but there are Pride pics in my signature from last year.

Archived