how many suitcases are you allowed to bring?

tampaboy26

oh no honey, that was allll me. some people say that......but "me" aint some people. I always overpack & have no problem with it. I create a spreadsheet with the anticipated outfits for each part of the day & at least one back up. My last 7 day-er I had 23 pairs of shoes. Some pack light, cool, to each his own. I pack lots & lots. I'm never at a loss for what to wear & never say "oh darn, I wish I had packed ____"

OK, we get it. You're NOT the one everyone points at and says "I saw her wear those same shoes two days ago"

There are no limits to the amount of luggage you can take on board. We were on the Victory 5/26 to 5/31 and although the only place to store bags is under the (king-size) bed there are lots of drawers, shelves and hanging closets. My wife and I took one medium bag each plus a carry-on with my laptop and camera and we didn't wear everything we brought. Dress on Carnival is much more casual than I had imagined it to be. But knock yourself out - there are plenty of dress-up opportunities.

My pictures are on my blog at http://www.americansabroad.blogspot.com

then click on the Nassau Cruise link.

If you take more bags than you can transport you will not be able to get off the ship early upon return, so make your return travel arrangements accordingly. You put your bags out before 11 pm the night before docking and just keep out whatever you plan to wear to disembark. Our ship docked at Charleston at 5:30 am and we did not disembark until our zone was called around 10:30.

This was our first cruise and we loved it.

You'll be fine. They don't have any limits.

I don't necessarily overpack but I don't adhere to less is more because doing laundry is something I have to do at home and I don't care to do it on vacation. I also don't like to mix and match for dinner and, I'm sorry...I just can't make do with three pairs of shoes. I think I took 8 last time. There's only been a couple pieces of clothing that I've taken and not worn!

OK, we get it. You're NOT the one everyone points at and says "I saw her wear those same shoes two days ago"

Wear the same shoes every day if you want to...I could not care less....just know...I will be wearing different shoes cause I wanna.

And for the record, I am a single female so I do handle my own luggage. I tip the porters well & use regular debarkation. Life is grand!!

oh no honey, that was allll me. some people say that......but "me" aint some people. I always overpack & have no problem with it. I create a spreadsheet with the anticipated outfits for each part of the day & at least one back up. My last 7 day-er I had 23 pairs of shoes. Some pack light, cool, to each his own. I pack lots & lots. I'm never at a loss for what to wear & never say "oh darn, I wish I had packed ____"

Oh I do love you fellow shoeholic!!

Wear the same shoes every day if you want to...I could not care less....just know...I will be wearing different shoes cause I wanna.

And for the record, I am a single female so I do handle my own luggage. I tip the porters well & use regular debarkation. Life is grand!!

Nothing wrong with that at all :) I like choices!

When I can drive to a port, I carry a LOT of luggage. Many, many pairs of shoes, lots of outfits, etc. When I fly, I try to limit myself to one suitcase and one carry-on. This included my 10 day cruise and I survived.

I do have to say, I am a lot happier when I have numerous choices of shoes.:D

Archived