Need help deciding my excursion

akubee

If anyone has done any of these excursions with Royal Caribbean, please give me your opinion. I am trying to decide what to do! We will be there the 1st week of December. How is the water temp then?

Island Tour & Turtle Farm - like the idea of going to 'Hell' and seeing the turtles.

Land & Sea-not sure what a 'semi' sub is? This also takes us to Seven Mile Beach, Hell and the Rum Cake factory

I'd love to hear the pros and cons of these tours so we can make a decision. We would also like to visit Margaritaville while we're there.

progress.gif

Our first trip to Cayman we did the island tour with Royal. Our tour went to stingray city--we didn't snorkle it was an underwater sub where you could see the stingrays. It was a great way to see them without getting in the water and snorkeling. I do wish now that we had gone and snorkeled at stingray city. Friends of ours did and said it was fantastic. We went to Hell (which really isn't anything but some volcanic rocks and a gift shop) the turtle farm which was interesting to see--we stopped at the snack bar there and ate turtle pie (not good, but we can now say we tried it) and the rum factory. It gave us a good chance to see the island. Our tour guide was very interesting and gave us good information regarding the island. You will still have time to do Margarittaville if you do one of these tours. On our second trip we went to the govenor's mansion and Rum Point with a private tour. Both were great and Cayman is one of our favorite ports! Have great time.

Archived