For those posting reviews...read this!

jessandpaul

...Now I have something for you...

1. It's people like you who have kept me chained to my computer every possible second lately writing up my review. ...

2. People like you are making me cram every detail possible... my fingers are hurting right now because I just wrote up my whole day...

3. Did I mention that at only 6 pics per post, it's taking even longer...

But in all seriousness, I am doing this because I enjoy reading other's reviews, especially the ones with pictures. I held off on writing my own review until I figured out how to put the pictures in my posts. I really hope you enjoy my review... because I'm looking forward to reading yours! Hahhahaha!...

Ditto...

OK... 2. For you soap opera posters.....those of you who feed us tiny parcels of your review like strained peached to a baby... I curse you! LOL.... My employer curses you! You have me captivated...you have me checking the board obsessively to see if you have posted again...

Should I quite mine now... ?? all I have left are a few general comments, debarkation day and a wee bit of post cruise thoughts...

I do not know what to do now!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Now if I can only find our what happened with that darned seahorse necklace!

Seahorse finale is up... now I can get back to the rest of my review tomorrow! The rest of our Last Sea Day, Disbarkment Day, and my general overview and thoughts i.e. cabins and food.

"Long review?" you want a long review??? I'll show you long review! :)

How about my review of my recent 15 day trip to Egypt with a 7 night cruise up and down the Nile?!?!

Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=735948

And although I didn't splice them into the review, here's a link to over 500 photos I posted from the trip (You WILL be jealous... :p )

http://seafunegypt.shutterfly.com/action/?a=2AaMnLVo0YsnHA&notag=1

Pop some pocorn, brew a cup of tea, open a bottle of wine -- it's a long review! I hope you love it. :)

And thanks to everyone who shares their experiences here! :D

LOL!!! I know what I am doing Friday night! LOL :D I can't wait to read it. Sounds like the trip of a lifetime!

I am so happy that so many agree with my sentiment about reviews. I realize that turnabout is fair play so I certainly will post a comprehensive review when I return from the Legend in August!

I am so happy the seahorse is resolved! I can't wait to see the pics.

I think you'll have a fun Friday night reading "my trip to Egypt." :D It really was "a trip of a lifetime," and I tried to put a lot of it down on paper ( I ended up hand writing 64 pages in a journal while I was there, as well as taking 1,000 pictures.)

It took a LOT of typing to get it all transcribed and posted, but I am very glad I pushed on and "got 'er done." :) And now it looks like that thread has been hit over 5,000 times! :eek:

The thread turned into a lot of fun, both for me and for others who have gone, are going, or dream of going to Egypt. As noted on these boards, the "virtual vacations" we get to experience here keep us from going stir crazy in between our own vacations.

I hope you enjoy it! :o

Ya' know... I've tried... I really have... tried to write a short review but the STORY of the voyage takes over and pushes the review into the background.

Every voyage has a story... it's in our souls... it's in our hearts... That's why we cruise.

Okay, that almost made me cry!

I agree about the reviews. They keep me dreaming until I can step onto a ship!

Yes, reading all the reviews on here is great, and takes you through a whole range of emotions.

I've laughed out loud many times. And I can't remember now which thread it was, but one of the gals talked about laughing so hard she "wet herself." :eek:

And then there's the old classic, sipping a beverage while at the computer screen, reading something funny, and then spraying your monitor. LOL. :D

Archived