I.C. Bellegio

Has anyone used this tour company? They sent me a pretty impressive package for tours and hotel accomodations, but they were pretty high in cost... The only thing I can say is that I liked the "package" versus doing it "piece meal"... ie. booking the hotel separate, the tours, etc. we are in Rome for three days pre and one day post... We want to go to Assisi and Pompeii during our pre-stay...

Thanks for any information on this tour company

Haven't used them, but they kind of remind me of Perillo. With the "personal/private VIP" statement, I can tell you it's going to be expensive. My goodness people are talking on this board of paying 350-550 EURO for just a day tour, I can only imagine what a full trip would run. Unfortunately my pocketbook is more in the http://www.viator.com range. Would be nice if I won the LOTTO!

Where did you find or hear about this company? They aren't listed on Tripadvisor, and when I did a google search their actual website is all that comes up. No reviews on Yahoo or any other websites with info on this company. I'd be a little afraid to try it without someone's first hand knowledge.

Good luck and have a great trip!

There is a man and his wife... Mike Hall.. that uses them and they have always given me great tips about different locations... They have a wonderful website about their travels... some very exotic ones:D So I asked their advice as who to book for our 4 day stay in Rome before and after our cruise next year. The package that IC Bellegio sent with the hotel, tours to Rome, Assisi and Pompeii.. all the guides, tickets etc was pretty impressive and not a whole lot more than the other companies. I just wanted to be sure they were reputable. Mike Halls picture and blog website is... crusing with the Halls... It seems as though they have been doing this a long time and they are more than willing to give advice if asked.. I will check out Viator, too..

Thanks

Tory

Archived