past passenger rewards question?

onehotpooh

Keep her cruise cards to make sure you have proof she was on the cruises and get her past passenger # and use it and when she is 18 she will get the benefits from however many cruises she has been on. She does not really get any benefits until she is 18 though.

perhaps i take my 3 yr old daughter on 5 princess cruises? will she have the rewards for her lifetime when shes able to take her family or for her honeymoon cruise? does it work like that ?

pooh

Yes, it does work like that. Two of my daughter have four cruises, one has three cruises. They have their own Captain Circle numbers and are all Gold level. However, as MommyKim said, until they reach 18, they don't get to enjoy the perks of the level they have achieved - well, ok, I helped them achieve it.:p

Good luck to you and enjoy your cruise!

To be sure you can keep your cruise cards, "lose" yours and go to the pursers desk for a replacement. Some people have complained that they are keeping them lately when you exit the ship.

We began taking our children on Princess when they were 5 and 10 years of age respectively. They are now adults and both are Platinum level and are getting all the perks associated with Platinum.

My 8 yo son is already platinum. He is listed as that in the cruise personalizer (so you don't need to hold on to the cruise cards) but no perks until he is 18. That's ok though. I'm Elite and he is included in my perks (like priority boarding, tendering, laundry)

Archived